Day 7: Success!

ihanvika

It is finally done. The final day was more productive than we expected. The content might not be perfectly balanced, since most of it was added during the last few hours. The first days were not very productive, so we had to hurry during the last few days and most of the code is just tangled spaghetti code and dirty hacks, but it works.

The game was made with Typescript and Purescript. Most of the problems we encountered happened because part of the gameplay mechanics were implemented in Typescript and the rest of them were implemented in Purescript and they were not playing nicely together. If we could start again, we would implement the whole game either in Typescript or in Purescript and use yendor.ts instead of rot.js.

You can play the game here.

Github repository: https://github.com/maqqr/7drl2017

shot

Here is a comment from one of our team members:

”After countless hours of intense code vomiting and bandaging, I think we finally managed to produce some passable spaghetti.”

mikrkilk – Lead Typescript Programmer

And here is a comment from our illustrious team leader:

”I am a bit surprised that we managed to finish the game. Hopefully next year we will have more time for polishing and testing.”

Maqqr – Project Leader, Programmer and Honorary Sausage

Advertisements

Vastaa

Täytä tietosi alle tai klikkaa kuvaketta kirjautuaksesi sisään:

WordPress.com-logo

Olet kommentoimassa WordPress.com -tilin nimissä. Log Out / Muuta )

Twitter-kuva

Olet kommentoimassa Twitter -tilin nimissä. Log Out / Muuta )

Facebook-kuva

Olet kommentoimassa Facebook -tilin nimissä. Log Out / Muuta )

Google+ photo

Olet kommentoimassa Google+ -tilin nimissä. Log Out / Muuta )

Muodostetaan yhteyttä palveluun %s